| A Sad Boat Wanting to go Sailing |
Since about February I have been dealing with elbow pain in both elbow joints. I am fairly certain it stems from performing incorrect triceps exercises or push ups and was exacerbated by skiing and snow shoeing with holding the poles. I was self treating with arm wraps as I thought it was tendinitis, but it did not get better. So about three weeks ago I went to the physical therapist that treated me after my knee surgery in 2008 and had her take a look at my elbows. According to her I presented more with ulnar nerve issues than golfers elbow like I had suspected it was. I have been going to her since then and have made progress, but not enough to 'damn the consequences' of attempting to go sailing. I know that sailing would use the same muscles and movements that would end up inflaming the issue. I have an appointment with an orthopedist next week to officially diagnose the issue. I sure hope I continue my recovery so I can start the season as usual at KYC for Memorial Day weekend. One more month and hoping...
This sucks...
No comments:
Post a Comment