Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Twas the Night Before Nationals

   Sitting at KYC the night before Nationals. There are 46 teams signed up. We were hoping to hit 50+ but a bunch of people bagged at the last minute.
   The weather is forecast to be around 15kn NW with rain and mid 50s in temps for tomorrow. Friday is about the same without the rain and a smidgen warmer. Saturday is supposed to be sunny with no wind, with temps in the mid 60s. Maybe there will be a thermal in the morning.
   Let's see which Sean shows up this week. I have been very inconsistent this year.  I hope that I sail well and to my best ability. Where that will put me in the standings is tbd, but if I make too many mental mistakes, I know that I will be in the back of this pack. Cracking the top 15 will be tough. It is a smaller pack then usual for Nationals, but not a bad fleet. Many of the top sailors are here.
Good Luck to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment